Wednesday, September 3, 2008

GPT Goes Camping

While it was hard to tear myself away from sweet, sweet Tetris, I was drawn to the outdoors this weekend for a camping trip in Maryland. Luckily, the s'mores helped to ease the separation from the Best Game Ever, and it turns out a glowing campfire is almost as fun to watch as the YES Network. Last time I ventured out into Nature, I stumbled upon the Rare Tetris Flower. This time, I encountered something even better on the beach -- wild ponies!!! I'm not kidding. It was almost as awesome as the time Rachel made it to level 81. This weekend, I'm off to spend some more time in Nature, and who knows what I'll find? I'll keep you posted on my adventures when I return.

3 comments:

Ronaldo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ronaldo said...

If you really love Tetris you should talk to this guys -> TETRIS

You do find Tetris on their website. They are still building the thing, but maybe they are more into tetris then you.
;)

Tetris said...

I Read your blog time to time and it's good to see you are having fun, crazy tetris players ;P